Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sport Horse baby, Oil Painting, ACEO card.
I was desparately trying to get an art card finished before we have to leave for therapy today. We're supposed to be there at 9 am. I hate therapy days. I think this is the last one for a while.

This little foal was bred to become a sport horse. Look at the bone in those legs! He's just like a little bull dog. I think he could become a rope horse or a jumper either one. I liked all the colors in his coat. He reminded me of Dolly Parton's song, "Coat of Many Colors".

I could easily and happily sit here and do some more painting but I suppose I'd better get ready for town. I hate towns. Give me the mountains any old day.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...