Thursday, July 20, 2006

I think if I'm careful, I can finish this painting in a few careful strokes of pastel. I hope I don't over work it. It's two black percherons, in strong sunlight. I want to keep the feeling of togetherness they have. You can tell from their closeness, they're team mates.

I had to clean house today so I didn't get a lot of painting done. Robert's son came to visit us yesterday. After years of telling kids, clean up your rooms, it's real embarrasing to have them come to visit you and catch you in a big mess. :( Actually the son didn't care, but we did.

Such is the life of an artist, I don't spend a lot of time working on the house, but I do like to keep the mess down to a dull roar. It does cut down on painting time in a day though.
donna
ps, I'll post this as it goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...