Monday, July 24, 2006

I almost finished this horse tonight but then Brooks and Dun came on the country music awards so I had to come watch television. I'm listening to them right now. I love the song they wrote, Mama's got her red dress on. It's a great song. They have several I love.

While I'm on the subject of music, I'm really crazy about John Anderson, Charlie Pride, Hank Williams, Sr. not Jr. Forget him, I don't even think he can sing. Dwight Yoakum...now he can sing. You can tell I like country!

Back to this painting of a horse, I'll probably finish it in the morning. I need to smooth out a few rough spots and do some blending here and there.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...