Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Buckskin Mare with Foal"
I think my evil twin worked on this painting. I still don't think it looks right but it's better than it was. I was going to say my sister was here, playing in my paints but I have to confess, it's me who's working on this. I might have a few places to fix yet.

We saw this mare and her baby when we went to Dupuyer to get our horses and bring them home. I had to try to paint this pair as they were so cute together.

Yes, my horse is home! Along with her friend, Princess. They seem to like it here, they're very content and I can go out and see them 10, 15, 20 times a day if I feel like it. Very nice....
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...