Monday, July 31, 2006

Colored Pencil painting of a horse in the moonlight.
"Moonlight Sonata"
I came to my studio this morning and buried under piles of other paper was this drawing I had done of a horse standing like this. I didn't remember when I had drawn him, or what I was going to do with him, so I put him on an ACEO Card.

This is on suede matboard so it has that "fuzzy" look to it. I love the effects of the suede and colored pencil, it's a soft look with no hard edges.
For your convenience, this card can be purchased for $15, (includes shipping), with the paypal buttons below.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...