Thursday, July 27, 2006

Belgian Draft Horse with a long mane. Oil painting, ACEO card.
I wanted to do a painting with very few or small value changes. I haven't worked on this very long as we were playing with our grandchildren today.

We had a great day with the kids so you're seeing a half finished painting here. I'll tone down the light spots between his front legs, and blend in some of the shadowed areas.

It's hard to believe but this Belgian really did have this long beautiful mane.
Hopefully, I'll finish this and a few more tomorrow.

I'd like to seriously thank those of you who collect my work. And hope the paintings bring you joy for a long time to come. Three collectors bought five paintings today and I had a serious inquiry for another sale. I paint because I love to paint, but the reinforcement of sales gives me a great boost of encouragement that I'm not painting for myself alone.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...