Saturday, December 17, 2005


This is an amazing world we live in. I say that, because....you never know from one moment to the next, what wonderful things are in store.

Robert and I drove truck cross country for four months one year. We were coming through Kentucky when he saw a sign and said, "What do you know about the Kentucky Horse Park? I think we're there." I looked up and to my amazement, indeed we were! This was a place I dreamed about...but never thought I'd see except through someone else's pictures!

We drove the semi down to the parking area, and wandered around the park. We could have spent two days there, but our load demanded we move on. I'll never forget the magical hours we spent learning, seeing and breathing horses!

The top photo here is of John Henry, the famous old race horse.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...