Friday, December 02, 2005

I did a charcoal drawing of Robert today while he was watching television. I don't usually do people. They look pretty funny when I try. The line across the picture is a scan line, from me putting two images together. I do have to say, this drawing is better than most of the people I do! Maybe if I keep at it, I'll learn how. There's a strange angle involved in this drawing, I was sitting in a chair that's lower than the one Robert sits in.

I was drawing pictures of my cat Scarlet also. I might post those as I scan them. I like doing quick sketches in vine charcoal. For some reason I like the freedom of charcoal even more than a graphite pencil.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...