Wednesday, December 07, 2005


These cats are getting to me! I did Kalico Kat and Tuxedo today. I have prints and the originals posted in my ebay store. Go there and do a seller search for DAW Cat ACEO and you'll find my auctions and my store. These cats are really fun to do. I don't know why, but I feel like I need to be serious when I'm doing horses.

It's 20 below here today. The house feels chilly even with the wood stove going full blast. We'll have to cut wood again before dark.

Last night, I helped my aunt set up her new computer. She's 83 years young and just learning how to work it. Pretty soon she'll be surfing the net like a pro.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...