Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Macaw


My son has a Macaw named Chico. I might have spelled his name wrong but it's pronounced the same. Chico and I got a little bit aquainted over Christmas. He finally came to me without complaint and would gladly eat out of my hand. Of course, he eats from anyone who will feed him, but it was fun to have him willingly step onto my arm.

This painting, posted this morning on ebay, for .50 starting price. Go place a bid now!

I took a lot of pictures of Chico, while I had the chance and I need to practise painting him so I can do a good painting for Johnnie. He wants a life size one.

You can see more paintings on my website, many of them are horse art.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...