Thursday, January 31, 2008

Barnyard Dentistry, Update


This is almost finished. I have a little more fine tuning to do on the horse's eye. Work under the ladies arm and a few places here and there to finish. Seems when you think you're done, you scan it again and see more things to fix. It's a process....

In my continuing quest to create more believable people, this one is ok to me. So much better than I would have done a year ago. And this painting tells a story, it isn't just an animal sitting there. So I like that too.

This is close enough to done, I won't post any more updates, but you can know, there's going to be a few more fixes. :)
donna
Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay
Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...