Saturday, January 05, 2008

Scratch Cat


I'm not finished yet, but I had to post this one. It's got me laughing. I love the "Make my day!" look on this cat's face! This is an ACEO card, and I'll be putting it on ebay tomorrow.

Now, I'm off to put whiskers on him...

Years ago, I baby sat my neighbor's daughter before she went to school. She came to see me one day and I had a new cat. I asked her if she wanted to pet the cat. She asked, "Is it a scratch cat?"

Well that cat wasn't a scratch cat, but this one is! Watch out for him!
Donna
Remember, horse art, wildlife art, cow art can be bought on my website or by emailing me from here. Or click the comment button and let me know you want something, prints or original paintings for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...