Friday, January 11, 2008

Loved One, Mayan Hieroglyphic


This painting was from another of the two hour challenges at a guild I belong to. I decided to do this hieroglyphic in the painting, it means, Loved One. Or at least, in the book, Secrets in Stone, that I'm using, it says it does mean that.

This book was for children, but I fell in love with it. You can learn to write in Mayan if you study the book.

I'll sell prints of this image for $25, with no mat. Includes shipping. Prints with a double mat, are $35. Email me if you want one. montanahorsegallery@earthlink.net Includes shipping.
Donna
Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:47 AM

    Hi Donna,

    Had to come check out your blog. I am looking forward to the painting of the sunset over the horse's back.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...