Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hocks n Knees


I sat down in the dirt, behind my horse, Class and took photos of her while she was eating. That was two years ago! I've been wanting to paint this picture ever since that day, but I was scared to tackle it.

There's more concentration in this painting than you can believe but I think it worked.

Maybe that's because we cut up a huge trailer full of wood today and I'm tired and my judgement is off. :)

I'm hoping when you first look at this, you can't even figure out what it is, then you look closer and you figure it out.

This is acrylic and watercolor, on a gessoed mat board. 8X10" in size.

Thanks for stopping by my blog to see what I've been up to lately. Hope it was worth your time.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...