Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Vet Check or Barnyard Dentistry


At 22X28 " this is the biggest painting I've worked on for a while. It's going to be a sienna painting, kind of like the old photos. This is my initial drawing. Just using turp and a paint brush and some burnt sienna paint.

Here it is, almost finished. A little bit of a funny color because I photographed this in the house, late tonight. It's a wonder it turned out as good as it did. Also, it wasn't perpendicular to the camera....You can see black edges around it, and some glare from the dining room lights.

I've worked on it some since this photo was taken...I'll update it tomorrow. There are still a few areas to work on. The shirt of the lady and the horse's ears. Possibly more.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoy the paintings!
Donna

Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay
Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...