Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valentines day cat.


I can't believe I didn't post my Valentine's Day cat yet! I suppose I have a lot of other paintings I didn't post either, I've been painting up a storm lately.

This guy is a tom cat. You know how tom cats are!? On the lookout for love! His nose gives him away. Plus, he has a very determined look on his face! He's going to find what he's looking for.

I think he's a very funny gift to give someone for Valentines day. You can order an ACEO card print of him from me, or you can click to go to my Cafe Press shop and purchase notecards of him. The original is on ebay starting price, $1.00. Come on, what have you got to lose? Post a bid on him! The link to my ebay auctions is at the bottom of this post.

ACEO card prints are 3.5X2.5, and fit into baseball card albums. $6.50 includes shipping. Email me if you want one, montanahorsegallery@earthlink.net.

I think he's to cute to pass up! And kind of has a funny twist to him for Valentine's Day....

Thanks for stopping by and remember, you can leave a comment, it only takes a second and I'd be glad to know I'm not alone in blog land.
Donna
Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...