Monday, January 28, 2008

Polebridge, Mt Sled Dog


It's been just a year ago, since we went to the sled dog races at Polebridge, Mt. I photographed the dogs, and some of them were so beautiful. This is one I especially liked. It's possible he ran the Ididarod!

Prints of this image are $30 and that includes shipping. Contact me on the email link below if you wish to purchase a print.
Donna
Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoyed the blog, leave a comment and let me know!


Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay
Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...