Friday, December 28, 2007

A wonderful printmakers blog.

Every once in a while, I come across a blog I find interesting, informative and full of beautiful work. I've always been fascinated with printmaking, and screen printing, but not done much of it myself.

It's something I'm going to explore someday! When I finish about 10 million other projects....not to say that I won't get to it, I bought supplies, and I did some work to create a little print. I had a great time doing it. I will get around to it!

I hope you enjoy seeing Amies work .
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Donna!!! I certainly recommend trying monotype as you're a painter - that would be an easy way for your to try your hand at printmaking in a somewhat familiar medium.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...