Sunday, December 23, 2007

Waitin' for Aunt Martha's fruit cake.....



I was playing this morning, while thinking about Christmas.

I drew this pig, looking at the mailbox, and I kept getting the giggles, wondering what he wanted out of Christmas. It finally came to me, 9 times out of 10, he'd get the fruitcake!

You can't help but smile when you look at this painting!

8X10" prints, with double mat and foam core backing-frames out to 11X14". $35 includes shipping, mats and foam core.





Hope you enjoyed this pig! There's more animal art on my website, a lot of it horse art!
Hope your holidays are happy.
donna










1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:06 AM

    OMG Donna, that mailbox looks like several I service (I am a rural carrier sub). I love this painting, some days that is how I feel as I anticipate getting something good (no fruitcakes though...darn!)

    Hey, that milk cow story sent shivers down my spine. Just goes to show that cow was letting you know she was stuck in the shed. The poor dear.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...