Monday, May 28, 2007

Phee-ee-ew!


I've laughed ever since I took this photo yesterday! I think it's so funny.

We were driving around the country on a photo shoot for Memorial Day weekend when we saw this herd of horses and mules near the Sun Canyon Lodge, just west of Augusta, Mt. I've never run across a more entertaining herd of animals as the weather was chilly, and they were playing. I took hundreds of photos and in the batch, was this one. It took the cake!

Feel free to download this photo and pass it around to your friends but I ask that you keep my website and copyright information on the photo. I hope it gives you a laugh like it did me!
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...