Monday, January 01, 2007

Antelope oil painting, wildlife art.

I keep hearing people say, you are to start the new year the way you intend to finish it so I have my little painting finished up by 8 am today. This herd of antelope was near Billings, Mt. You might wonder if the rocks are this weird any place on earth, but they are like this near Billings. Strange colors, strange shapes and it makes a fun landscape to paint.

One of my goals this year, is to improve on landscape skills and to do more and different animals than just horses. So come back to this blog in December and compare this landscape to one I do in December. You'll be able to tell if I reached my goal or not.

Don't worry, I'll still do plenty of horses! In fact I think I hear one calling me now, begging for me to put him on a canvas.....

My wishes for you, are the best for this New Year.

Donna


Purchase info on this painting:
Name: Antelope near Billings
Size: 8x10 on canvas board.
Medium: Oil Painting
Price: $100
Contact me: montanahorsegallery@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...