Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photos of Rocky Mountain Front by Donna Ridgway




I grew up looking at these mountains every day. They're part of me. There have been times during my life, when I lived where I couldn't see them. I never stopped longing for another glimpse of these mountains.

Now I live my life in such a way, I can go to the mountains when I choose. It's the most wonderful freedom. I hope you like seeing these mountains that mean so much to me.
Donna Ridgway
Any photo can be ordered- Email Meif you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.
Other Montana photos on my photo site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...