Saturday, April 19, 2008

Angora rabbit photo by Donna Ridgway


Amidst photos of wildlife, mountains and buttes, we also found an angora rabbit, calmly cleaning his fur. I have to admit, this rabbit was in the town of Choteau, at the KOA campground. His colors against the colors of the rocks were beautiful. I loved they way his "warm" colors, interacted with the "cool" colors of the rocks.

His soft living form, was another contrast against the hard surface of the stones. I thought this made for a great little photo.
Donna Ridgway
Email Meif you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.
There are more photos of Montana landscapes, photos of Montana wildlife, and my horse paintings on my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...