Monday, March 31, 2008

Montana photo, west of Augusta. "Storm Coming In"

This is one of the photos from yesterday that I especially liked. When you look at it, you can feel the cold, harsh, climate we sometimes have. I liked the stark, simple, beauty in this scene.

I believe if you click on this photo, you'll see a larger image. My copyright notice won't appear on your photo.

This photo can be ordered on canvas, gallery wrap, or on paper as a print. Email me if you'd like to have it in your home.
Donna Ridgway
Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art, Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...