Thursday, November 23, 2006

Award winning painting.

What a wonderful surprise I received in my inbox last night! This little painting won an award at the Newton Fine Arts Small and Miniature juried show. I was so excited, I was running and yelling all through the house like a crazy woman! To make matters even better, it was a cash prize!

It was a second prize, taking second to a painting I loved. The painting that won first was of a cat, leaning over a rock to look into a pond. I didn't mind taking second place to that painting at all because it was lovely.

To find the art show online, do a google search for Newton Fine arts Small and Miniature show or Carriage Factory Gallery newton ks.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...