Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Low Voltage"
This painting came from a childhood memory of mine. When I was growing up, my horse roamed in kind of a large pasture. When we'd have lightening storms, I'd worry about my horse. I'd sneak out the window and head out into the pasture to find him. He always looked a little like this in the eerie light of the storms. Please feel free to take this image and pass it around to your friends on the internet. I'd like to spread the word about my website. The image is copyrighted, please don't print it out, just use it to invite friends to my website. My electric horse paintings will be posted for sale on my website when the series is either finished or there are several of these posted. Who knows how many I will create? Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...