Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Barrel Racer and her horse.

Promise not to laugh. I haven't done that many people in my paintings. Perhaps, I should not do any more. ha. In my mind, I call her the Buxom Barrel Racer. This has been a learning experience and that's all it is. But I posted it anyway. It's my effort for today and yesterday.

I was busy yesterday and the day before trying to get frames on all the paintings. They're going to hang at the Charlie Russel Show in Great Falls this week. It's nerve wracking to get frames on everything, make sure the glass is clean, make sure they hang correctly. Make sure they don't look funny...But I had to try to paint in the middle of it all too.....
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...