Sunday, March 19, 2006


Here's the Barrel Racer again! This is a painting that wanted to be finished in a certain way and it wouldn't let me stop until I got the job done. I don't think she'll be begging me to do anything more to her ....I think she's really finished!


I spent the last few days at the Charlie Russell art show in Great Falls. My head is swimming with all the beauty I saw. I met several artists who's work I've admired for years. There's nothing like talking to other artists and learning from them. I exhibited my work with the Studio 706 artists in the High Plains Heritage Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...