Monday, May 19, 2008

Horse Gift panel WIP beginning.


I've been thinking since learning of this project, about the gifts horses give us.

My horse Class is such a wonderful mare, who's produced some beautiful babies who compete in the sport horse world.

A "right minded" mare gives us so many things. First of all, she gives us her body and her well being to produce a foal. After the foal is born, a good mare, teaches that baby tolerance, patience, curiosity, friendliness, more virtues than I can extol!

So my panel for Le Cadeau du Cheval mural is all about the good mare, and the gifts she gives to us and her babies.

As soon as I saw my panel, I knew what I wanted to paint on it. It's taken me a while to get started, but I think I'm off and running now.
Donna Ridgway
Email Meif you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art, Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my Montana Photosfor sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...