Monday, July 30, 2007

Breezy Buckskins, Work in progress, art lesson.


One of my friends challenged me to get off the computer and get out to the studio and paint something. She lives in Kansas and she also paints a lot of horses! Click the words horse art to see her site.

Sometimes we're guilty of visiting on the computer so much, we don't get any painting done. Leave it to her to solve that problem! :)

Anyway, here's my first layin of color on a painting of two buckskins. In the photo I'm working from, the wind isn't blowing. I decided the wind would add a lot to this painting.

It's a watercolor, 7X10" in size and done on a gessoed mat board.

Installment two coming right up.
You can see more horse art on my website.

As always, send your friends here if you like this blog.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...