Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tail Swish
I loved the way this horses tail was flying through the air. It created so many graceful lines.

On another subject, I posted a whole lot of aceo cards in my ebay store with make me an offer buttons on them. So if you've seen something you like here, go to the store and see what you might want to pay for them. I can only turn you down if I don't like it. Jokes. I've sold two larger paintings today by accepting people's offers on them. I want to sell this stuff, not keep it around forever..... At the same time, I want a fair price for it.... but I don't mind bargaining....
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...