Friday, August 25, 2006

More in the Murphy series.


Two different takes on the same horse. Different poses and different light. I've changed the bottom painting since I took this picture of it. I should up load the new version so you can see it. Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow. We had a nice rain and my phone cords going to the other house are wet in the connections...when they dry out, I'll be painting next to my scanner again. I've been playing around with light a whole lot lately.

Once again my cards have sold on ebay. I'm so happy when people buy them. When you post 5 and have them all sell, it gives you a reason to continue! Thank you to my collectors.
Both Paintings Sold
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...