Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Grey's Eyes

or you could call this, Yuppo Experiment! It's painted on plastic, Yuppo brand paper. I absolutely loved doing this painting. The paper is as slick and shiny as anything can get, yet it's kind of soft and the paint seems to stick to it easily. Your brush glides across the surface. I painted on the bright orange side. After I had paint on the surface, I rubbed the handle of my brush through it to get some orange back in. I also took a rough, scratchy brush and drug it across the surface of the paint in some places. It was so easy to sign my name! The part I always hate most about painting.... I just turned my brush around and used the handle once again....
Painting Sold
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...