Sunday, June 25, 2006

"Snow on Top"
I have no interest in ordinary landscape paintings but I have so much fun doing these. I'm painting the way I feel about the mountains, instead of the way they literally look to most of us. To me, these mountains are the best place on earth. They're vibrant, glowing, alive with color, shape, line, brilliance....

When I'm in these mountains, I feel more alive than I do at any other time. I've spent most of my life, longing to be on these mountains. Now I can go anytime I want and I feel so free to explore them, in person, and in paint!

I've posted this for sale on my website here.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...