Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"the offering 4"
Took me all day to do this little art card. In between spraying weeds and cleaning off the front deck, mopping the floors and a few other little chores. I liked the way I made the jewel glow in this one. It might not show up on a monitor, but in real life, this red gem really has a shine to it. I put white paint under the red on the top half and glazed red onto it. From there, I added some shiny acrylic glazing medium. This one glows from within.

What the heck? I'm having fun...Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,
    I saw your Sharpie art! That's a neat idea. I love that wal mart isle, I can spend an hour there.... Pencils, markers, papers. I love it all.

    I think actually, I must have ADHD. I can only concentrate on one thing for a short time.

    Another thing I like, come back to a painting after being gone awhile and it's easy to see if it's coming along, or what you need to do to it to change it.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...