Saturday, August 23, 2008

Horse photos from a week at the ranch.






When I lived on the ranch, and worked everyday, I barely noticed the way the light plays over the form of a horse. If you need your horse in a hurry, and you see scenes like this, they're so fleeting. You don't have time to really see the beauty around you.

So I've posted these horse photos so we can take a moment to reflect on how wonderful our equines are. I hope you experience a feeling of peace and harmony when you see these photos, the same as I did when I took them.

You can purchase these horse photos as prints on my Red Bubble site below. There are many options in pricing and size, canvas and paper. Something for every budget! Place your order today.
Donna Ridgway


Buy my art

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! Thank you for sharing!
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, La Donna. Glad you liked the photos, come back again!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...