Monday, July 21, 2008

Range horse photos, mountain goat photos for artist reference.




We spent a day with mountain goats. We'll never be the same.

I hope the photos I've chosen to display here give you an idea of the peace and harmony we felt in their presence. Once they were certain we hadn't come there to hurt them, or scare them, they were so happy to spend time with us.

They did not mind my camera at all, in fact I think they posed for me.

Since we spent this time with the goats, they've been in our dreams....I wake up with the most wonderful, peaceful feeling, knowing they roamed through my sleep.....




On our way to visit grandchildren, we travel through the Blackfoot Reservation. I've always got my eye out for herds of range horses, for the resemble the wild mustangs in their freedom and natural ways.

In the next few days, I'll be uploading numerous mountain goat photos for artist reference. If you wish to create some paintings of these wonderful creatures, check out my photo reference site.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...