Translate

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Work in progress, oil painting.

This is coming along, but it's giving me nightmares. I don't normally do buildings, or poles, or people, or cityscapes! Seems I'm doing more thinking than painting on this. But I think I'll get it in the long run....

It almost has an Edward Hopper feel to it. He's one of my all time favorite artists, along with Charlie Russell of course.

Can't paint much today, we have to go into town to do some things for the Studio 706 art guild, get some groceries, and Robert has therapy. I don't much like going to town. It makes me tense and crabby. :) But sometimes you have to get groceries and do business.

We'll be checking out the Heritage Museum space where we'll be showing with the Guild for the Charlie Russell show in March. The time is fast approaching for that show.

Thank you for stopping by to see my oh so slow progress on this painting and for passing the word along about my work to your friends and relatives.
donna