Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Calling for Peace, small painting of a white horse.


Calling for peace, in a world where signs of battle are all around...
The thunderbirds are rising, the spirits are dancing...

5X7 inch acrylic on watercolor paper

Sold

I took the plunge and joined the dailypainters on dailypaintworks.com.  I've thought about doing this for years so you could say I didn't do this lightly! Lol.

This was the first painting I posted on their site. I do realize it might not always be this way, but this painting sold the first time it was presented on the site.  So it was reaffirming to join and have this happen.

Check out their site and see what you like there!  There's a painting there for everyone.
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...