Sunday, March 08, 2009

Doing Chores for a neighbor, it's hardly a "chore".


I'm doing a few chores for a neighbor. It's not a chore, I can tell you, because this is what one of her horses looks like. I can't wait to go do her chores each day! Her horses are like her babies, so they're very sociable. Part of my job is to "visit" with the animals so they don't get lonesome. While I "visit", I take pictures of them...Don't you wish you had my job?
Donna Ridgway
PS Photos of this horse will probably appear in my etsy shop.

My equine art website.
Travel the gravel! Our dirt road photo shoots...

artist reference photos for sale.

My Nature of Montana website. Wildlife and scenery of Montana.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...