Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Dapple Grey

Here's another of my neighbor's horses. I tell you, doing these chores is killing me. LOL I haven't been around such pretty horses for quite a while. They smell so good, and I love the way they nuzzle my face. Their whiskers are tickly. One of them pulled my scarf from my neck and flapped it around. I love horses with personality!
Donna Ridgway
PS Look for some of these photos to appear in my etsy shop!


My equine art website.
Travel the gravel! Our dirt road photo shoots...

artist reference photos for sale.

My Nature of Montana website. Wildlife and scenery of Montana.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, very harmonious colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are beautiful, I like the soft tones in these last two ones, and the horse's expression!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...