Monday, March 09, 2009

Rescue Me

Praying

This is such a beautiful horse, with all the soft colors in her coat. Every color of the rainbow, but so subdued, you have to seek them out.

The meaning in this photo is subtle also. I almost deleted this one, thinking it was ruined because the eye was closed. The photo kept speaking to me, for I came back to it time after time. This horse is praying.... Praying for all the horses in BLM pens, and the horses who's owners are not able to care for them any longer....


Donna Ridgway
Tweet this post if you like it...and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I just signed up to follow your Blog! I too believe that there is so much more to the horses than just a beautiful picture. What you said about this horse is so touching and beautiful. I too pray for the horses in the BLM pens and feedlots and try to do what I can. Thank you so much for this beautiful post!
    Susan
    windhorseOne Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to cry looking at this photo...actually I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has an effect, I know I came back to it over and over, unable to delete it, then it hit me what the message was.

    Thanks Susan and Delia.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...