Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You guys are such good sports! :)

I decided I'd put another clue on here. This is an untouched photo of my weird things. Now the problem is, how did they come about? Can you guess?

I got the giggles at some of your guesses, from charcoal briquettes, to deer poop, to some other kind of pooh...sounds like Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs. ha.

Those of you who guessed frost, hail stones etc are so close.

Boy, when one of you guesses how this came about, and what it is, I'll have to find another mystery photo....
Donna Ridgway

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:37 AM

    Oh you posted another pict!
    OK, frost is close, so maybe a kind of ice formation like icicles on the grass due to an automatic sprinkler running during a cold night? It definitely looks like dropplets... I'm so curious, it kept me guessing all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Looks to me like someone got some freezing rain overnight and it formed iceballs on the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri,
    I must have been posting when you were ! You were the closest. Comes from living in the frozen northland. :)

    Ice was the word we were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:31 PM

    I woulda never guessed it if you hadn't posted the original untouched photo. How neat it looked in reverse! Never woulda guessed it was a negative, it looked "right" before! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgane, you exactly guessed it! We did leave the sprinkler running all night! And this was the result....

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...