Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mexican Mule


My friend, Juliet Harrison, posted photos on the EAG forum for our weekly, drawing, party, two hour event. At the end of each week, a different member posts photos, and we can use those photos to create a two hour painting. I worked on this, and it came together fast, it only took an hour. It's 8X10". The gear on the mule looks different than that you see in my neck of the woods, this was a Mexican Mule.

Thanks for stopping by my studio on the net! Tell a friend or two about this blog, subscribe to it if you wish, it will appear each time I post, in your mail box.
donna

Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.
My Ebay
Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...