Friday, February 08, 2008

Mexican Mule, Update


This little gal couldn't stand to stay like she was. She's tired from working hard, so I dropped the reins to give her a rest. And to create a trail that leads your eye into the picture. I got caught up in the tack, making it the focal point instead of the mule. This is very rough, homemade tack, and I liked the way it looked, even though I think it must be uncomfortable for the mule.

I included a close up, so you can see the detail.

Juliet gave me the scoop on this mule, her name was Camellia, she worked on a sisal plantation in the Yucatan....

Thanks for stopping by my studio. Come back again! We'll have coffee together....
Donna

Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art, wildlife art, Mule and Donkey art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.

1 comment:

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...