Thursday, February 28, 2008

Donkey's Eating Candy



My mom was a good donkey grandma! She bought them the licking candy things. At first they didn't know how to use them! I had to go get some molasses and once the licks were covered with that a few times, the donkeys started right in working away. It's so cute to watch them as their eyes glaze over and they look like they're in slobber heaven!

On the art note, the panel I received is driving me quite crazy. I've spent a solid three days painting and repainting, trying to make it look right without losing what was on it at the beginning. But it's coming along and I should be able to show it to you before long.
Donna
Email Meif you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art, Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, for sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...