Your sneak peek into the studio of Donna Ridgway, Montana artist. Paintings, wildlife and nature photography. Stories of making the art, and creating the photographs.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthday party for a one year old.
One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...
-
Believe it or not, I took this photo, this morning, on my very own lawn! So what is it? And how did I do it? Here are some clues: This form...
-
I spent some time this spring, redecorating our pickup camper. It's a traditional type pick up camper, 10 foot, with the bed over the ca...




Great idea Donna! I haven't sketched in a long time, but you're inspiring me to. :)
ReplyDeleteSharon
Thanks Sharon! Post them when you do them so I can see! :)
ReplyDelete