Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 in a row, horse photo.

There's something about this photo that catches my attention. It could be that I spent about three hours out in the horse pasture to finally catch three horses lined up like elephants marching!

I like the way their forms are repeated right down to the end. You kind of wonder what you're looking at, then the tail on the last horse gives it all away. You can tell from that tail, these are horses.




And just for fun, here they are in living color. I go back and forth as to how I like to look at them best....Class, Bunch and Murphy, all in a row!
Donna Ridgway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...