Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tail


Wouldn't you know it? I'm starting my next painting! I drew the horse on with pencil. Then painted over it with orange paint. I'm using acyrilics again. For some reason I'm beginning to like them.

My laptop lost it's hard drive this week, I sure miss it. This computer is slow and takes a long time to make a post. The key board is shot too. But it's working so that's a good thing. When I can, I'm going to buy a mac book.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to sign up to have this blog whisked to your inbox. And remember, there's more equine art on my website.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...