Monday, December 18, 2006

Percheron's Eye, ACEO horse watercolor

This horse was one of the Priefert Team and I photographed him this last summer at the state fair. He had such a twinkle in his eye, like he had a great sense of humor. I really enjoyed trying to capture the look on his face.
donna
Update on this painting. I really wanted to keep this for upcoming shows, but I couldn't resist. I listed it on ebay and it has a bid on it. So if you like this painting, and you want it in your collection, click the link to my ebay store and place your bid. I listed it last night so I think the auction has five or six days left on it.

A wonderful person bought two prints from my ebay store today also. That makes this a good day for an artist and I hope for her also. When I purchase ACEO cards from artists I admire, I get so excited, waiting for them to arrive.
Donna
Thanks for dropping by to see my paintings.
Montana art, the animals and scenery.
Horse aceo cards are easily purchased with paypal here.
Original art, a most treasured gift.

"The Percheron's Eye" is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...